Friday 5 June 2009

Some pics from Doi Inthanon

I'll write a proper post about my three days on Doi Inthanon tomorrow, but I got around 50 or so lifers. I am now back in Chiang Mai and will return to Bangkok on Sunday, but in the meantime, here's some pics from the national park. I didn't take that many and what I did get were not very good, but a few came out reasonably well - well enough that I feel that I can at least inflict them on the viewing public.

[caption id="attachment_173" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Black-throated Sunbird in Mr. Deang's garden"]Black-throated Sunbird in Mr. Deang's garden[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_174" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Chestnut-tailed Minla at summit of Doi Inthanon"]Chestnut-tailed Minla at summit of Doi Inthanon[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_175" align="alignnone" width="600" caption="Collared Falconet in Dipterocarp forest"]Collared Falconet in Dipterocarp forest[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_176" align="alignnone" width="600" caption="Green-tailed Sunbird at summit area of Doi Inthanon"]Green-tailed Sunbird at summit area of Doi Inthanon[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment